Guide (click for picture)
- Customisation Info
No corner get's left behind. When you have a special nook to fill, this shelf comes in handy and here at Messen we think this is our most under-rated style. It nestles snugly in corners to make sure you can put what you want where you want, and showcases décor in a unique way. It's particularly at home in smaller rooms that can be difficult to liven up. Premium, durable Canadian engineered wood and laminate veneers beautifully mimic the look and feel of real wood, and are slightly textured to the touch to replicate the feel of wood grain.
This Sidewinder is fully customizable, free of charge. Click "custom size" above to send us the details!
- Made in Kelowna from recycled, 100% Canadian, premium engineered wood with textured veneer. Read about what makes our furniture special.
- Made to order - arrives in 3 weeks or less.
- Holds approximately 30lbs per shelf depending on configuration.
- Assembly required (instructions included) - professional assembly available at check-out.
- S = 95"H x 12"W x 12"D
- M = 95"H x 18"W x 18"D
- Customizable - pricing is based on the same formula used to calculate our standard sizes and will fall between $440 and $750 (including local shipping) depending on configuration. Read about our transparent pricing in our FAQ.
- Note: exact wood grain pattern and direction may vary. If you have a specific request, please use the "Custom Size" button.
- This design must be safely secured to a wall.
- Picture just not quite enough for you to make a decision? We get it - you can order 5" x 8" swatch samples by clicking here.
Customising your product is easy. Simply pick your desired dimensions, pick a texture, and click the "Custom Size" button above.
There are, however, a few tips we like to let you know about. The first is that we build the piece exactly to the dimensions you specify. If you're unsure about the exact dimensions (or if, for instance, your floors aren't perfectly level), it's best to leave a little extra room as applicable to make sure things fit.
In the same vein, consider if there are items like outlets, light switches or vents that might get in the way, as these might affect the flushness of your fit.
Lastly, please note that we won't know the price for your custom item until you have given the dimensions to us, but your product will follow the same price scheme as the 'standard sizes' i.e. it will be an "S" or "M" and so on depending on the configuration. The way we price products is based purely on the amount of material required to manufacture it. If your product is very close to fitting into a smaller size, or if there's a small change that can be made to use material more efficently, we will let you know.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.