Guide (click for picture)
Guide (click for picture)
- Customisation Info
This iconic design can be found in almost any home, but ours goes above and beyond: its full customizability lets its sit flush to the wall, it's thicker construction resists deformation, and the use of high quality Canadian materials means your timeless look is built to last.
This Hornet is fully customizable, free of charge. Click "custom size" above to send us the details!
Shelves can be moved up or down along pre-drilled holes that are spaced 5cm (2 in.) apart vertically starting from the bottom shelf.
- Made in Kelowna from recycled, 100% Canadian, premium engineered wood with textured veneer. Read about what makes our furniture special.
- Made to order - arrives in 3 weeks or less.
- Holds approximately 30lbs per shelf depending on configuration. If you need to hold 50lbs per shelf, please request a custom product.
- Assembly required (instructions included) - professional assembly available at check-out.
- S = 72"H x 36"W x 11"D
- M = 95"H x 48"W x 11"D
- Customizable - pricing is based on the same formula used to calculate our standard sizes and will fall between $440 and $750 (including shipping) depending on configuration. Read about our transparent pricing in our FAQ.
- Looking for something bigger? Consider this shelf's big brother, the Super Hornet.
- Note: exact wood grain pattern and direction may vary. If you have a specific request, please use the "Custom Size" button.
- This design must be safely secured to a wall.
- Picture just not quite enough for you to make a decision? We get it - you can order 5" x 8" swatch samples by clicking here.
Customising your product is easy. Simply pick your desired dimensions, pick a texture, and click the "Custom Size" button above.
There are, however, a few tips we like to let you know about. The first is that we build the piece exactly to the dimensions you specify. If you're unsure about the exact dimensions (or if, for instance, your floors aren't perfectly level), it's best to leave a little extra room as applicable to make sure things fit.
In the same vein, consider if there are items like outlets, light switches or vents that might get in the way, as these might affect the flushness of your fit.
Lastly, please note that we won't know the price for your custom item until you have given the dimensions to us, but your product will follow the same price scheme as the 'standard sizes' i.e. it will be an "S" or "M" and so on depending on the configuration. The way we price products is based purely on the amount of material required to manufacture it. If your product is very close to fitting into a smaller size, or if there's a small change that can be made to use material more efficently, we will let you know.
For this particular product, the weight that each shelf can hold is determined by span. A span of 22"-30" can generally hold 25lb-30lbs or less before noticable bending/deformation occurs. For spans less than 22", this is usually approximately 50lbs. The depth of shelf also incluences the amount of weight that it can hold. If you need some help, complete the "Custom Size" form and let us know how much you would like your shelf to hold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.