Guide (click for picture)
Guide (click for picture)
- Customisation Info
Elegant and espousing just the right balance of new-age and classic, the Galaxy can liven up any room in the house. Available in almost any dimension you need from a small side piece to an impressive wall-scape, this shelf works great as an accessory or a centerpiece, and thrives when used for both storage and display. Premium, durable Canadian engineered wood and laminate veneers beautifully mimic the look and feel of real wood, and are slightly textured to the touch to replicate the feel of wood grain.
This Galaxy is fully customizable, free of charge. Click "custom size" above to send us the details!
- Made in Kelowna from recycled, 100% Canadian, premium engineered wood with textured veneer. Read about what makes our furniture special.
- Made to order - arrives in 3 weeks or less.
- Holds approximately 10lbs per "cube" depending on configuration - sturdy, but not suitable for very heavy collections/items.
- Assembly required (instructions included) - professional assembly available at check-out.
- S = 72"H x 36"W x 11"D
- M = 95"H x 48"W x 11"D
- L = 95"H x 58"W x 14"D
- XL = 95"H x 76"W x 14"D
- XXL = 107"H x 95"W x 14"D
- Customizable - pricing is based on the same formula used to calculate our standard sizes and will fall between $440 and $1,660 (including shipping) depending on configuration. Read about our transparent pricing in our FAQ.
- Note: exact wood grain pattern and direction may vary. If you have a specific request, please use the "Custom Size" button.
- This design must be safely secured to a wall.
- Picture just not quite enough for you to make a decision? We get it - you can order 5" x 8" swatch samples by clicking here.
Questions? Need some help? We are just an email or a phone-call away. Please see our contact page for information on how to get in touch. Kindly provide details about the nature of your inquiry.
Customising your product is easy. Simply pick your desired dimensions, pick a texture, and click the "Custom Size" button above.
There are, however, a few tips we like to let you know about. The first is that we build the piece exactly to the dimensions you specify. If you're unsure about the exact dimensions (or if, for instance, your floors aren't perfectly level), it's best to leave a little extra room as applicable to make sure things fit.
In the same vein, consider if there are items like outlets, light switches or vents that might get in the way, as these might affect the flushness of your fit.
Lastly, please note that we won't know the price for your custom item until you have given the dimensions to us, but your product will follow the same price scheme as the 'standard sizes' i.e. it will be an "S" or "M" and so on depending on the configuration. The way we price products is based purely on the amount of material required to manufacture it. If your product is very close to fitting into a smaller size, or if there's a small change that can be made to use material more efficently, we will let you know.